Say hello to goodbye

2014 started on a crazy note and sadly on a low note. So crazy that I was sure it was going to be my worst year ever!!! Boy was I in for a surprise. I wont lie, this year has been crazy hectic. I have had to make a lot of tough decisions, I have lost some friends, some due to tragedies but some due to misunderstandings.

My circle has grown tremendously slow in 2014 mainly because I have grown up. I have learnt that its better to have a small loyal circle than have a crowd full of hypocrites. The struggles I went through made me stronger and wiser, I have gained clarity and gotten perspective. If someone had told me last year on this day that my life would be like this now, I never would have believed them.

But thank God for He makes all things work together for those who love him. I can proudly say I have been blessed in all aspects of my life, emotionally, physically, psychologically. He turned my mourning into dancing, turned my ashes to beauty, filled my cup and its overflowing.


As the year draws to a close, everything comes into perspective, so I would like to take a moment to apologize to those who I have wronged, I'm sorry. Do bear with my imperfections as I continue to grow from my flaws. To those that stayed with me through the hardships, I'm humbled by your unconditional love. To those that contributed to my low moments, I forgive you because I understand that you were all part of  God's plan to get me to where I needed to be. To those that contributed to the realization of my dreams, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! I celebrate you all, because I wouldn't be the person I am today, without all your input.
The year ahead makes me a bit scared, because I know that I have big shoes to fill, more responsibilities to take on and a world full of uncertainty to step into, But I know that whatever happens, I will be okay regardless, because In the end everything will work out as it should.
 Goodbye 2014... Hello 2015. I'M READY!!!!
XoXo

Comments